Terms & Conditions
1. Entries limited to one per social media platform (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram); multiple entries on the same platform will not be counted more than once.
2. The competition is open to people aged 18 and over who submit a selfie featuring the 'Rumpelstiltskin at the New Room' publicity (Poster, Billboard, Banner or Flyer) on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. No purchase is necessary.
3. Employees of Insane Root Theatre Company Ltd or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the draw.
4. Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entries must include the hashtag "#Rumpelselfie" and tag Insane Root Theatre Company's relevant profile - Twitter (@insane_root), Instagram (@insane_root), Facebook (insaneroottheatre).
6. By submitting a selfie, entrants grant Insane Root Theatre Company Ltd permission to use their selfie for continued promotion of the competition and the production.
7. If you have any questions about how to enter, or in connection with the competition please email with "Rumpelselfie" in the subject line.
8. Insane Root accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of posting online is not proof of receipt by Insane Root.
9. The closing date of the competition is 12:00 on 27 September 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
10. One winner will be selected at random from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place no later than 29 September 2019.
11. The winner will be notified by direct message on or before 1 October 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 4 days of being notified then the winner's prize will be forfeit and Insane Root shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Insane Root shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Insane Root retains the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in the event the original prize is not available.
13. Limited edition t-shirt will be ordered in the winner's selected size and sent to the winner by Insane Root by post.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Insane Root's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Insane Root, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Insane Root and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
16. Insane Root accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Insane Root further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Insane Root for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Insane Root reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Insane Root in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Insane Root shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Insane Root Theatre Company Limited, 41 Avon Park, Redfield, Bristol, BS5 9RR